jueves, 30 de julio de 2009

Somebody wants to live under the evil system of Guatemala?

Glory of Capitalism of Laissez-Faire, damn government of welfare, interventionist, totalitarian, destructive of the economy, confiscation of freedom, the enemy of free men.

Laissez-Faire capitalism means do not interfere in my actions in the search for my happiness, the only limitation to this condition is not interfering in the search for the values of others. The enemies of freedom believe that human beings are stupid enough not to know how to get your personal interest, they need the mentoring of other humans who are "not idiots like the rest," call themselves leaders, politicians, bureaucrats. Of the "no idiots" or leaders, they come in boxes of all kinds, the most honest but terribly damaging are those that follow the coherence of their philosophical core of his leftist convictions, others are covered with clothes of liar all they seek is to reach the government and propose legislation that gives privileges to enrich themselves, how they do it: establishment of tariffs, tariff increase, prohibit free competition, bureaucracy and complicated process to make miserable any life for others, bribe officials as necessary to maintain the privileges, and a huge catalog of perverse incentives, that is Mercantilism, the enemies of free men try to sell by Capitalism, but not the same, it is the opposite.

Guatemala has a system of government deeply perverse, corrupt, inefficient, ineffective, the results are completely the opposite of what a free citizen should expect from their government service and not its victim. I have written rationally against this system that keeps deep poverty in this country, I have provided evidence based on reality. Personally, what I suffer constantly, my last unfortunate experience: via Internet I bought a PC brand DELL, arrived in the country and informed me about the import taxes had to pay, I gave my number of tax control, after a few hours I was called from the person in charge of imports of DHL, with information that the government office said that I am not allowed to release the computer because in the system appeared as owner of two businesses, “I was surprised”. They gave me a 1-800 number from the tax office and it certainly appeared as owner of two companies, one of them stopped operating for about three years, operated for about five months only, no movements, not transactions, and does not exist, is dead. In reality only operates a single family business company. In this situation, as a two owner companies, I say tax the employee would have to register as a "major importer," but I am not. The fiscal employee gave me three exits: first, to change the import name of another person through a notary public, the second is to create a company imports only for freeing the item -then I will show up with three companies to operate despite only one- third he could "allow" the release of the PC with a special license. I chose the first the lesser evil, the second option seemed an aberration abuse, and the third considers a huge insult to me that an officer "allow me" exercising my rights as a free citizen, although it was paying import taxes. Somebody wants to live under the evil system of Guatemala?




No hay comentarios: