sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011

Dear Diary...


For some time I've been thinking about starting a diary, I've never written one, I suppose that a diary is written to be private, where you write the most secret of all secrets, personal issues that no one but eventually found out yourself, probably I serve as a catharsis in times of personal crisis, wow if I had a personal crisis, would be a very intimate place where to write, download the torrent of emotions at any given time conflicted with my rational side to get carried away by irrational emotions, even still have mine yet droves.


There are rational emotions that should work in my favor, that after examining the premises of the course of action to take, in some form of logic, conclude that it would be the right thing to do, then send it to my level of my subconscious mind
and be prepared to take action to require it. In practice it should be simple, such as: What habits build? What food should I eat? How much? What should I respond to this situation? What kind of people are my friends? What is the profile of the person from which I fall in love? Do you right or wrong? What religion? Do I have to have a religion? What books to read? "Read it? What filters do I need to assess the reality? Uff!


I already complicated everything. If I want is only a diary, maybe start by saying: "dear diary" corny no? But why should I tell my diary?
Actually I am addressing myself talking to myself or writing about me. I think what I want is to have a kind of personal history, a blog where you can eventually check how I was emotionally at any given time and see what triggered this or that course of action and probably evaluate the process of thinking and my decision making and improve, now it looks better right?


Reading Don Quijote de la Mancha, strikes me as a diary in the third person, would be interesting to everyone to have a diary, we would know details of the lives of the very important people of history and perhaps would enjoy their privacy while they lived, the right not to disclose but dead and could be declassified and have access to them, except that there was no Wikileaks. Knowing the mental processes directed their steps, what were the conflicts, how they solved them, what caused, what his environment, economic environment, family context, fears, loves, hates, etc.


Ok, convinced me, I will start my diary.
Now I have to find the safe way to keep it a secret ... while I live.


No hay comentarios: